Total Pageviews

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Aura

Sunday 21 December 2014




I've wanted Naked Illuminated highlighting powder from Urban Decay ever since it was released and with all of the pre Christmas deals going on I decided to purchase it with some of my Christmas cash.






I was quite surprised by the size of it, it's huge and the packaging is just gorgeous, the whole thing is wrapped in a shimmering fabric that really sets the theme for the product itself.






I chose the shade Aura which is a gorgeous soft peachy pink highlighter with gold threaded through it, I know a lot of more tanned ladies have opted for this shade but it still works beautifully on my fair (NC15) skin.






There's a decent sized mirror and a handy little brush for application in a separate compartment, hallelujah! 
It's really hard to photograph just how beautiful this highlighter is. In the pan it looks like a disco ball, really glittery, but on your skin it gives the most beautiful glow with shimmers of gold, peach and pink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric