Total Pageviews

December Birchbox

Tuesday 9 December 2014



December's Birchbox is a sparkling collaboration with accessory designer Sophia Webster, dubbed the bumper box including everything you need to get you through the party season I was pleasantly surprised with the contents when it arrived yesterday. So here's my box and contents...




Everybody will be lucky enough to receive a Models Own nail polish (colours vary, I received Amethyst) a Benefit cracker with a surprise inside (I received a mini High Beam sample) and Eyeko Fat Eye Stick (shades vary, I received the shade Smoke) and an exclusive purse designed by Sophia Webster.

Also included in my box was a decent sized sample of Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream, an anti-aging cream thats targets wrinkles and adds hydration to skin. I had a a good sized sample of Electric Hair Hydrate Shampoo which helps to repair damage and improve shine with it's nourishing formula and a sample of Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil which I've been dying to try for some time.

All in all I'm very pleased with this month's box, I did cancel a few months ago after a few meh boxes but I really feel the boxes contents have improved last month and this month, everything will get used from this box and I was excited to see one of my favourite brands Eyeko included.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric