Total Pageviews

Clarins Instant Concealer Review

Friday 5 December 2014


After reading Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup's review on Clarins Instant Concealer I felt compelled to rush out and buy it. With claims of giving instantly refreshed, radiant eye's, with a fluid texture that blends seamlessly and a just a good old multi use product in general I just couldn't wait to give it a try.

I went for shade 01, the fairest, which is a tad more pink toned than I'd like but I can make it work if I'm wearing it under my eyes alone. So, did it give me instantly 'refreshed, radiant eye's'? No. It's very watery (which I was expecting thanks to the heads up from Anna's post) and very sheer so it did little to disguise my dark circles. Ok, but did it 'blend seamlessly'? Not exactly. With it being more pink toned and my foundation being yellow toned I have to take more care with blending and the concealer kinda settles into the creases under my eyes effectively making me look more tired than before! 

With all of the amazing reviews on Clarins website and Anna's post I'm disappointed that this concealer doesn't work for me or fit my needs, at £21 this purchase didn't exactly break the bank but it was a wasted one none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric