Total Pageviews

MAC Pro Palette Eyeshadow Refills in Brule and Espresso

Friday 12 December 2014



If you caught my post on my quite recent purchase of a Unii Palette you'll know that I'm now quite set on building a customised palette with everything I need in it to get ready in the morning (with the exception of foundation!) and my latest editions to this palette were MAC's Pro Palette Refills in Brule and Espresso. 

For my everyday makeup palette I really wanted to include neutrals that can be quickly applied without much fuss so I decided to choose Brule a creamy-beige for my eyeshadow base and Espresso a neutral brown for my eyebrows. 

I own a lot of MAC products i.e. foundations, lipsticks, primers, highlighters etc and I have to say that these two eyeshadows for me don't live up to the hype. I don't find them as highly pigmented as others claim them to be, especially Espresso and I much prefer my Urban Decay eyeshadows. Maybe it's just these shades but it has seriously put me off trying any more shadows from MAC. I will use them up as the shades themselves are perfect for me but it's just the lack of pigment which means I'm to and from the pan with my brush constantly that annoys me.

Do you own any MAC eyeshadow's? What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric