Total Pageviews

Celebrating 5 Years Of TOPSHOP Beauty | Nevada Lipstick

Thursday 14 May 2015



I've been a real packaging-whore this week, this time with TOPSHOP's beautiful rose gold embossed 5 year beauty anniversary releases. You can't have missed the new releases, TOPSHOP have complied their best selling products including 5 lipsticks, 5 nail polishes, gleam pot, cream blushers and a liquid eyeliner. I have pretty much everything from their permanent range (with the exception of a couple of polishes) so I decided to pick up Nevada, a creamy pale nude shade.

A good nude shade is always welcome in my stash, my days at work are usually quite busy so I don't have much time to apply the precision required with applying a bold lip colour. I was a little concerned about this being a bit of a concealer-lips nude but formula wise it's quite similar to MAC's lustre lipsticks making it creamy yet glossy, if you know what I mean?! 

Did you purchase anything from TOPSHOP'S celebratory anniversary range?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric