Total Pageviews

Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer | Melon Pop & Beige Pop

Tuesday 19 May 2015



Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer £16.00

You can't have missed the release of Clinique's release of their lip colour plus primer all-in-one lipsticks. The range contains a beautiful spectrum of shades which means there really is something for someone from deep wine to the ever popular nudes. The shades I couldn't wait to get my hands in were Melon Pop a light coral shade and Beige Pop the perfect not-too-pink nude.

The lipsticks have a demi-matte finish to them and I was very pleased to see they don't contain any shimmer (when ever I see a shimmer finish lipstick it just reminds me of my nan). I do find I have to apply a little balm before applying these lipsticks as I noticed when first initially applying them they settled into my lips and made any slightly dryer areas more obvious. The lipsticks last quite well, around 3 to 4 hours, I much prefer something I need to reapply every now and then throughout the day as long wear lipsticks just tend to dry and crumble on my lips. One thing that struck me when they arrived is they are a little smaller than I was expecting. After seeing tens of photos on social media I expected them to be a little bigger than they are, they stand around a cm shorter than my MAC lipsticks. All-in-all not a bad purchase, I'm enjoying the shades but the formula is nothing to scream about.

Have you bought any shades from Clinique's new range? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric