Total Pageviews

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

Tuesday 5 May 2015



You may have seen a recent post of mine in which I proclaimed my love for Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream but having oily skin I was struggling with quite a bit of shine (not the CC creams fault, it's a hydrating formula and I have over oily skin) and the setting powder I was using just wasn't cutting it. I have stayed away from powders since my teens, all the ones I have tried have left me with a chalky finish and taken away the glow of my foundation underneath, all but this one.


Everything about this product screams quality right from the signature NARS packaging to the formula itself. Initially when I swiped my brush over the powder it seemed hard and that my brush wasn't picking anything up only when I brushed the formula over my face could I see the effect. The powder is so finely milled that you struggle to see it on your brush and is traceless on your skin. Although this powder sets my makeup and reduces shine it leaves a luminous finish and not at all chalky. The product comes in a handy little pouch with a small sponge type applicator for touch-ups on the go. I may have not used a setting powder in years but I know I have found my holy grail powder here.

NARS is a relatively new brand to me, do you have any recommendations? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric