Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday's | Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Tuesday 12 May 2015



This sample came in the latest British Beauty Blogger and Latest In Beauty collaboration box and was top of my list to try as I have tried and loved many of Clinique's products but this moisturiser was one that I had always forgotten about when searching for a new moisturiser. Although dubbed as a moisturiser for normal/dry skin I find this light lotion works very well with my oily skin when applied sparingly, it's sets into my skin very well and leaves it with a subtle glow.

So what is Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion + (apart from a bit of a mouthful)? It's a lotion type moisturiser that helps form a barrier on the skin sealing the moisture in leaving it soft and healthy looking. One thing I have noticed is that they weren't lying when they said a little goes a long way, seriously a pea sized amount is more than enough for my face and neck! First thing I noticed when reading some reviews on Clinique's website was a lot of people saying 'bring back the old version', never using this moisturiser I wasn't to know this was a reformulated product and I can't make a comparison to the old one, I can however say that after a few days of use I'm really enjoying it. I have been using Benefit's Triple Performing Moisturising Lotion for the last couple of months and I'd say the texture of Clinique's DDML (lets just shorten the name as it's a little long!) is similar to that only I find Clinique's DDML leaves me looking less oily later in the day.

Have you tried this moisturiser or the old formula, what are your thoughts?

*update - now we have got into the 30's heat wise and my oily skin is working overtime this moisturiser was causing my skin to become more oily than usual so this one has been put away until Autumn/Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric