Total Pageviews

My MAC Lipstick Collection | Part 1

Wednesday 27 May 2015



I seem to show a lot of enthusiasm and post a lot about the new products I add to my ever growing makeup collection yet I never seem to talk about the products already living in my collection. MAC lipsticks are a firm favourite in everyones makeup collection, they offer a huge spectrum of shades and enough finishes to please us all. So here's part one of my MAC lipstick collection...

Starting from the left we have Russian Red, a gorgeous deep red with blue undertones and a matte finish, this is one of my favourites for a night out as it offers that perfect timeless red lip. Next up we have See Sheer which is slightly muted coral shade with a glossy finish, I've just realised I've not worn this since last spring and I need to break this out more now the summer is approaching! Thirdly we have Ravishing from the Cremesheen collection, a lovely coral-orange shade. Morange is one that still scares me a little, I bought it at a point in my life where I wanted to be more daring with my lip colour choice and I must admit I have picked it up and been to scared to use it more times than I actually have used it. Last up we have Flamingo, this shade got a good amount of use from me last summer, it's just the right amount of pink with a gorgeous sheen to it thanks to being part of the lustre collection.

Stop by tomorrow for the second part of my MAC lipstick collection, the more nude shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric