Total Pageviews

Lancome La Base Paupieres Pro | Beige Ivoire

Tuesday 10 March 2015


Lancome La Base Paupieres Pro  | Beige Ivoire | RRP £21

I don't often wear eyeshadow, I tend to opt for a slick of liner and a bold lip, but lately I have been revisiting some of my treasured palettes and when I reached for my regular eyeshadows primer (Benefit's Stay Don't Stray) I found it to be quite drying so after a little research I opted for this offering from Lancome. 

La Base Paupieres Pro has a creamy waterproof formula that firstly creates a bare skin effect which means it can be worn alone or under eyeshadow and secondly smooths the eyelid and provides a crease free finish. 


As I am quite pale I opted for the lightest shade in the range which just so happens to be perfect for me whether I'm wearing it alone or with an eyeshadow on top. The formula has a subtle shimmer in it that is not at all obvious when you are wearing a matte eyeshadow on top. I apply with a concealer brush and then gently pat on to my eyelids and apply eyeshadow once dry and I can honestly say my eye makeup doesn't budge all day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric