Total Pageviews

Most Worn | This Weeks Makeup Bag

Sunday 15 March 2015



I don't know about you but nowadays I am finding my makeup stash is becoming so large that unless I have a weekly rotation of products I never get around to using them! This week I've been loving copper tones on my eyes with a nude lip, here's the products I've been reaching for all week...


I'm not an avid eyeshadow wearer so I go through the motions with this palette, I can go months without giving it a thought but then once I start wearing it again I can't put it down! This palette is perfect for girls like me who prefer neutral shades and with the palette having shades with satin, shimmer and matte finishes you can really switch up your look.

Illamasqua Powder Blusher | Allure | RRP £21.50

A gorgeous dusky rose-pink that has really been complimenting the bronzed theme I have gone with this week. As you can expect from Illamasqua this blusher is highly pigmented and extremely flattering. There's a subtle hint of shimmer that brings your cheeks to life which I love!

Lancome La Base Paupieres Pro | Beige Ivoire | RRP £21

My favourite eyeshadow primer at the moment, it offers a bare skin effect that enhances eyes and sets eyeshadows for all-day wear. This primer evens out the texture of your eyelids, is waterproof and doesn't crease or smudge.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream | Stockholm | RRP £6.50

This natural shade provides the perfect finish to the bronze hued look I have been sporting most of the week. A soft, buttery formula that leaves lips matte yet not dried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric