Total Pageviews

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry | Pit Stop Review

Friday 6 March 2015


Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Polish Pit Stop | RRP £3.99

When Barry M released their new pastel quick dry shades I told myself I didn't need them. I probably have at least ten variations of the newly released shades but when browsing the Barry M stand in my local boots I didn't retain the control I had displayed at home. I picked up 4 shades in total, being pale skinned and quite stuck in my style rut shades of oranges and lilac's just aren't for me. 

The first thing that impressed me about their new range is the brush, Barry M have given us a flat brush that almost covers the nail in just one swipe. The claim of being a quick dry polish didn't really draw me to them, I use Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat over every mani so the speed of drying isn't really an issue for me. I found three thin coats worked best and the finish is a milky pastel grey with just the right amount of shine.


After all of the vampy shades and glitter polishes I wore over the winter I am really embracing neutral shades at the moment. I will post some reviews of the other 3 polishes I bought for the new range soon, I recently had a Nails Inc binge so I'm unto my eyeballs in nail polish at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric