Total Pageviews

Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush | Santa Rose

Friday 13 March 2015


Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush | Santa Rose | RRP £3.99

I do love it when you discover a product that leaves you wondering how you managed without it. Rimmel is a brand that I loved when I was growing up, with their vast range of products at affordable prices it was always a stand I would visit on payday. With social media expanding and becoming easier for me to be swept up with the media hype of high-end products I tend to forget about those trusted brands I grew up loving. 



Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono blush delivers stay true colour from a soft, buttery powder formula that could really rival those high-end offerings I tend to favour. This shade, Santa Rose, is the perfect amount of peach and pink with a hint of shimmer that leaves cheeks with a healthy flush of colour that lasts all day. What I love about this shade, so much that I have worn it everyday since purchasing, is that it just goes with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric