Total Pageviews

Most Worn | This Weeks Makeup Bag

Sunday 8 March 2015


After an 8 day week at work last week I was left needing as much help to fake the glow of 8 hours sleep as I could get and although I felt like the walking dead inside these little treasures ensured it didn't show on the outside!

MAC Strobe Cream | RRP £24.50 50ml

This product is my ultimate quick fix for tired skin, it's loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, green tea and iridescent particles to enhance the effects of light on the skin under all lighting conditions. I like to apply a small amount after moisturising and it really leaves my skin with a glow.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush | Santa Rose | RRP £3.99

I love it when you discover a fantastic product from an old brand, this blusher is just that. I will admit that in the last couple of years I have got swept up in the media hype of high-end products and have dismissed a lot of the drugstore brand releases, how wrong have I been?! Whilst browsing the aisles of my local Boots this little gem really jumped out at me, it's the perfect combination of peach and pink that goes with everything and leaves cheeks with a healthy flush of colour.

Bobbi Brown Corrector | Porcelain Bisque | RRP £19

This is my wonder product for tired eyes. I'm quite pale so I use the fairest shade Porcelain Bisque, I'm yet to discover another product that rivals the ability of this one to lighten and brighten the eye area. 

Makeup Revolution Radiant Light | Exhale | RRP £5

Out of all of the powder highlighters I own, including some high-end brands like MAC and Urban Decay, this highlighter is my all-time favourite! The formula is so finely milled that your skin is left with the perfect amount of glow and not looking like a disco-ball!

Lancome Hypnose Mascara | RRP £22.50

Since purchasing this mascara I have been completely converted from my usual brand and won't consider anything else! This mascara does an amazing job of separating and lengthening lashes and doesn't dry and flake like some brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric