Total Pageviews

Most Worn | This Weeks Makeup Bag

Sunday 22 March 2015





I discovered Milani from a photo on my Instagram feed and instantly fell in love with their baked blushers, after reading a few reviews I decided to go for the shade Luminoso, the most gorgeous peachy gold shade which instantly lifts my complexion. The brand is american so it is a bit of a pain to get over here in the UK, there are a few eBay sellers and the website I got mine from afrohairandbeauty.com.


Eyeko Brow Gel | rrp £18

Eyeko is a favourite brand of mine, they seem to deliver great quality products in quirky packaging that sets them apart from other brands. This eyebrow gel is one of my favourites, the formula tames stray hairs and leaves brows looking glossy and perfected.



This has long been my favourite primer, although I may stray at times I always return. The ultra fluid silicone formula smoothes out my skin and ensures my foundation has a perfect base. The primer has fine iridescent particles in it that leave my skin glowing.



Its not often I hit the pan on a product, Body Shop's Honey Bronzer will always be that one product I do. The buttery formula of this matte bronzer blends seamlessly and (shade 2) works perfectly on my pale skin.


Lancome Hypnose Mascara  | rrp £22.50

You will see this mascara feature in a lot of my posts, it does the most amazing job of delivering long, separated lashes with a glossy black formula which doesn't smudge or flake. Perfection in a tube.



Bobbi's corrector has been my miracle eye product ever since I discovered it 2 years ago. I've not found a product that does a better job of disguising dark circles and brightening the eye area than this.



When these beautiful shimmer bricks were released I tried to convince myself that I didn't need one, that I could create the same effect with products I already own but I caved in and I have to admit I was wrong. Pastel Peach is the most uplifting combination of colours that leaves my face glowing!



Currently my favourite eye primer, I don't often wear eyeshadows but I do find this does a great job of neutralising discolouration  on my eyelids and providing an even base for my eyeliner.



I must admit this concealer has grown on me, a few months ago I wrote a post on my dislike for it however lately I have been using it more and after finding the right technique for application (finger instead of sponge) I really like the finish.


YSL Touche Eclat | rrp £25

I know many a beauty enthusiast would gasp at me saying this but I'm just not that in to it and I'm literally just trying to use it up as I hate the thought of throwing £25 in the bin! Designed to conceal, highlight and brighten, I struggle to blend it properly and find I get better results from other highlighters.



A smooth gel formula that glides on and is blackest black. I find the formula is great for a fine slick of liner above the eye however I do find it smudges and transfers when I go for a more bold look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric