Total Pageviews

Illamasqua Powder Blusher | Allure

Friday 27 March 2015



One blusher I will miss using now spring is upon us is Illamsqua's Allure. This gorgeous dusty rose pink with a fine gold shimmer finish delivers a lovely flush of colour and leaves cheeks with a luminous sheen. I do find this shade (on a pale skinned girl like myself) works best with winter makeup as it's extremely pigmented and can be a little difficult to use lightly.



I adore this shade, the only thing I do find with the formula is as it's so soft and buttery you get a lot of fall out no matter how lightly you run your brush over the pan. Illamasqua is still a relatively new brand to me but everything I have tried has been pretty impressive. What are your Illamasqua must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric