Total Pageviews

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Flat Contour Brush Review

Sunday 1 March 2015



Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection | 301 Flat Contour Brush | RRP £22 

I've had this brush in my possession for a few weeks now and after using it practically everyday I feel I can share my thoughts on whether one of the most expensive brushes from Real Techniques is worth parting with your hard earned cash for.
Lets start with the aesthetics of this brush. Two words, rose gold. Need I say more? Not only does this brush look beautiful with it's rose gold finish and super soft white bristles designed to allow you to see how much product you're loading on to it but it's also weighted for optimal control and comfort, specifically engineered for perfect weight distribution when tipped towards the face.

The bristles are super soft and densely packed making it perfect for not only applying cream/powder formulas for contouring but also the application and seamless blending of cream/powder blushers. The width of the brush head is perfect for fitting into the hollows of your cheekbones and either using the technique of blending with a circular motion or gently brushing upward if you are concerned about disturbing your foundation you are left with perfect cheekbones.




I'm no pro at contouring and had given it a few futile attempts before but this brush has really made me excited about contouring and really is a foolproof tool for any leaner like myself. So is this brush worth it's £22 price? In my opinion, worth every penny. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric