Total Pageviews

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Masque | Review

Sunday 29 March 2015





I got this hair masque in the newest Glamour magazine and Latest In Beauty collaboration box the 'Spring Edit' and this was one of the products I was looking forward to trying the most. This rich and creamy treatment is designed to hydrate hair and repair damage.

What I love about this masque is that unlike other hair treatments it doesn't need to be heat activated, you just need to shampoo, towel dry hair and then work a generous amount through mid-lengths and tips and leave for around 5 minutes. This masque smells gorgeous and although it intensely hydrates it doesn't leave hair feeling heavy and greasy. Oh the scent, did I mention the scent?!

This masque works best on thick, coarse and dry hair so if your hair is like mine, naturally thick and curly, it will work wonders for you. My hair was so glossy and touchable the next day, I can see this becoming my new once-a-week hair treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric