Total Pageviews

Trial Sized Tuesday's | Garner Ultimate Blends | The Sleek Perfector Oil

Tuesday 3 March 2015



Garnier Ultimate Blends | The Sleek Perfector Oil  | RRP £9.99

I can't quite remember how I acquired this sachet sample, possibly from an insert of a magazine, but whilst riffling through my drawer of samples looking for something to try for my Tuesday spot I picked this one as I rarely change up my hair routine and as an avid fan of anything containing Argan Oil I was intrigued to see the effects.

So what is The Sleek Perfector Oil? Well it's a lightweight, high performance formula blended with coconut oil to help protect against damage from heat and tame frizz. Designed specifically for dry, frizzy hair this multi-purpose oil leaves hair smelling delicious and even in our damp British weather hair is silky and shiny.

I have really enjoyed using this hair oil, I applied a small amount to damp hair and then again once I've dried and styled my hair to tame the last few flyaway's. Unlike some products that are designed for dry/frizzy hair this oil doesn't weigh your hair down or leave a greasy finish. This is a product I really would consider buying once my Argan Oil runs out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric