Total Pageviews

The Glamour Spring Beauty Edit

Tuesday 3 March 2015


The Glamour Spring Beauty Edit | Latest In Beauty | £16.99 free p&p

You'll always hear a shriek of excitement from me when I see that Latest In Beauty have collaborated with Glamour magazines Beauty Director Alessandra Steinherr to create another beauty box. Not only are the boxes fantastic value for money (the Spring Beauty Edit has a combined product value of £99!) but they are full of items that I either already love or products that I have gone on to love. My Spring Beauty Edit box arrived yesterday and here's more detail on the contents...



Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel | rrp £6.99

An innovative colour+base gel finish nail polish that's available in 30 shades! I received the shade Pocket Aces which is a gorgeous pinky-coral shade that will get a lot of wear from me in the summer.



Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Topcoat | rrp £6.99

The finishing touch in the 2-step Gel Envy system. The topcoat was developed to compliment the Gel Envy shades, providing a protective coating and a lasting gel finish.



Morroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 75ml | rrp £7.65

I use Argan oil all the time and I was excited to see  Morroccanoil featured in this box. A rich, creamy formula that when smoothed on to the mid lengths and ends of your hair and left for just five minutes will leave you with shinier, more manageable hair.



Beauty High Brow All-in-one Brow Definition Kit | rrp £3.99

A kit that contains colour-matching powders, clear wax and tweezers for any strays.



Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss | rrp £5.49

Launching soon are these gorgeous non-sticky lip glosses. Enriched with Argan Oil and delivering a super glossy 6 hour wear, I received the shade My Eternity which is a berry toned shade with fine sliver shimmer.



KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow | rrp £6.90

This was one product I was excited to see featured in the box. I received the shade 06 Golden Brown which couldn't have been a better shade for me! These long wearing eyeshadows have hundreds of gleaming reviews and I can't wait to try it!



NUXE Creme Fraiche 24hr Moisturizing Mask 50ml | rrp £18.50

Another product I'm excited to try, a mask that promises to deliver instant relief from redness and leaves skin fresh and comforted.



Model Co Creme Rouge Cheek And Lips

A product that I can't actually find anywhere online, I'm not sure if it just hasn't been launched yet so haven't a clue on the value but it promises to deliver a healthy flush of colour through a super blendable, buildable formula.



The box also includes a sample of Ellie Saab's L'Eau Couture, 12 print issues plus 12 smart phone and tablet issues of Glamour magazine and some exclusive discount codes for KIKO, Beauty UK, NUXE and MODEL CO. I think the selection of products really covers all aspects of spring beauty and every product will get used by me! The box officially launches today so grab yours before it sells out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric